|Voiced by|| Asuka Tanii (Japanese)|
Ema Kogure (Japanese) (episode 242)
Colleen Clinkenbeard (Funimation) (cat)
Brittney Karbowski (Funimation) (human)
Kate Cheng (Hong Kong)
Estívaliz Lizárraga (Spain)
Patrizia Scianca (Italy) (human)
|Aliases||Ms. Furbottom, Neko|
|Species / Type||Cat|
Kitten (子猫 Koneko), known as Ms. Furbottom in the Funimation dub, is a female kitten that lives in Giroro's tent.
She is a small pale pink kitten with amber eyes.
Kitten was a stray cat that was taken in by Giroro. She grows very close to Giroro and eventually develops a crush on him. Giroro is rather affectionate to her and lets her stay with him, sometimes also feeding and playing with her. She continually makes cameos next to Giroro, usually in brief scenes. However, because of Giroro's affection for Natsumi, Kitten becomes jealous of Natsumi and becomes dismissive of her, showing aggression if Natsumi gets too close, much to Natsumi's confusion. However, it seems Kitten is more mad that Natsumi does not notice Giroro's affection and, in one incident, attempts to set them up together.
Kitten, in some episodes, is transformed into a human by the We can make everyone alive gun. The design of her human form is different between the anime and the manga. In the manga, Neko does not have a cat tail, while in the anime, she does not have cat ears. In this form she resembles Cammy from Street Fighter with her hair and clothing.
- Because of being love rivals with Natsumi, she hates her. In the manga when Kitten was turned into a human (because of the "Animals Into Soldiers Gun"), she called Natsumi a dumb broad.
- She seems to really like seaweed.
- In the manga, she wears a collar with a pine cone instead of tags. In the anime, Giroro also gives her the pine cone (a failed gift for Natsumi) but it is never seen again.
- In the original Funimation script, Kitten was called Mister Furbottom.
- It is unknown if Kitten has a real owner.
- In episode 347-A, Kitten's temperament when being lent to Orara is 'Universal Love'.
- She might be similar to Weebo from the 1997 movie "Flubber" as both are companions to the male protagonist, both have a crush on them, and both take human form as well.